Screen Annotation & Screen Recording Solution for Presentations
Ink2Go is an extremely simple yet powerful screen annotation and recording software. You can easily write on top of any other application that is currently active on the desktop, even on a running video. You can then save your annotations as an image file or even record the whole session as a video for sharing. Ink2Go is a useful tool for presenters to communicate and share ideas during a live session, for educators to create effective video tutorials and for salespeople to create impressive video presentations.K-12 Site Licenses Available!K-12 Unlimited Site License includes all school owned machines, and staff take home privileges. Great for schools on 1:1 or flipped classroom programs!
K-12 Staff BundleInstall on up to 50 teacher/administrator/staff computers.
Higher Ed Site Licenses Available!University Site License includes all institution owned machines, and includes faculty take home privileges.Student License - add on to University Site License only Higher Ed student license also available as add on to University site license. for student use only, on student owned machines. Institution must have purchased Univ site license for this purchase. Please call 541-517-6814
or Email for a special Quote.
**Click for short overview video**
- Screen Annotation:
- Let you write, draw or highlight on any content being shown on the desktop from any app, be it a webpage, a slideshow, a running video or even presentation mode of Keynote and Powerpoint.
- Save the current desktop with your annotations as an image. Image formats: PNG, JPEG, Bitmap or GIF (for Windows), and PNG (for Mac OS X).
- Screen Recording:
- Record High-Quality video of entire desktop together with your annotation as a video.
- Video formats: WMV (for Windows) and MOV (for Mac OS X).
- Let you define a region of interest on the screen and only record within that region.
- Record your voice from the microphone.
- Allow pause and resume during a recording session.
- Web Camera:
- Toggle the webcam view on/off for recording. For a video presentation, showing your webcam view might help you connect better with your audience.
- Toggle between your desktop screen and a whiteboard with just a single-click. Helpful when you want to quickly show your idea on a clean page.
- Multiple Pages:
- Let you create a new page to annotate without destroying the current annotations. You can easily go back and forth between the created pages.
- Multiple Monitors:
- Allow you to annotate on extended or mirrored monitors.
- Text Input:
- Allow you to type text.
- Intuitive UI:
- Floating toolbar that can be moved around, so that it never gets into the way of your presentation.
- 8 pens, 4 highlighters and 3 erasers of various colors and sizes for your convenience.
- Mouse mode that let you control other applications as per normal while your annotations are still showing on top.
Ink2Go is available for both Windows (XP, Vista and 7) and Mac OS X 10.6.6 (Leopard) or later, Intel only.