PowerPro SD Speaker
PowerPro SD Speaker
The PowerPro SD is an easy-to-use PA system that's as powerful as it is flexible.
A portable sound system needs to be just that – portable. The battery-powered PowerPro SD has built-in wheels and a telescoping 4-position handle so it can be easily moved around for indoor or outdoor activities at schools, sporting events, hotels, conference and event facilities, houses of worship functions, for ceremonies and emergency response situations. A single 90-watt speaker can effortlessly handle 1,000 people and many more with additional wired or wireless speakers.
The PowerPro SD is fully self-contained sound system that can handle straight audio reinforcement for two wireless mics and playing music through its CD player. It's also the first portable PA to include a USB port and SD card slot for added digital play & record capabilities. The PA919SD also has all of the necessary input connections to play audio from computers and other devices.
PA919SD List $2,580
PA919SD-A List $4,516
PA919SDM List $2,795
w/ M319 and HBM319
PA919SDQ List $2,759
w/ Q319 mic
PA919SDQ2 List $2,949
w/ 2 Q319 mic
Shipping prices may vary.
Since distributed sound to an audience is preferable to a single source, the PowerPro SD is the first portable PA which can transmit audio to an unlimited number of wireless companion speakers (within its 300' range). It can also be cabled to additional speakers.
The PowerPro SD is available individually or bundled in several different PA packages. The PA919SD-A package combines one PA919SD wireless speaker with a wireless companion speaker (PA919PS) and comes with a wireless handheld (Q319) and wired mic, remote volume control, two tripods, and mic stand to accommodate groups up to 2,000 people.
The PA919SDM package includes one PA919SD, one beltpack transmitter (M319) and one hands-free headset mic (HBM319) while the PA919SDQ package includes one PA919SD with one handheld wireless mic (Q319). The PA919SDQ2 package bundles one PA919SD with two Q319 microphones.
- Green, red and amber LED lights for each wireless mic receiver gives visual confirmation of power, signal & reception
- 4-position steel handle for easy mobility
- Dual 16-channel UHF selectability for two wireless mics
- Programmable CD player
- Separate volume, bass, treble controls for quality sound
- Aux in and line inputs to connect with other media players
- True AC/DC 110/220 power supply
- 16-channel UHF transmitter to powered companion speakers
- Rugged steel skid guards for protection & durability
- Two combo XLR/1/4” mic inputs, each with volume control
- Powerful 90 Watts RMS with weather-resistant speaker cones hold up to inclement weather
- Plays/records from built-in SD card with integrated USB 2.0 port
- Transmits wireless audio to other PA919SD, PA919, PA919PS, or PA319 speakers
- Available wireless handheld mic (Q319) and hands-free operation with (M319 transmitter) and wired microphones
- Includes volume/mute remote control (not shown)
Items in Package(1) PA919SD
(1) PA919PS wireless companion speaker
(1) Q319 wireless handheld mic
(1) PADM-515 wired mic
(2) TP-50 tripods
(1) K-201-1 mic floorstand
(1) K-415 mic holder
|Speaker||Bass reflex design tuned to 50 Hz|
|Woofer||10” diameter, 2” diameter voice coil, 40 ounce magnet most efficient in its class, moisture resistant cone, 120 Watt Capacity|
|Horn Tweeter||4.25" square, 12 ounce magnet, 1" diameter voice coil, 30 Watts RMS capacity, phenolic diaphragm, moisture resistant|
|CrossoverNetwork||3kHz@12dB/Octave,aircoreinductors,Mylar/Low DF capacitors, fiberglass P.C.B. circuit|
|Frequency Response||45 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Amplifier||90 Watts RMS|
|Sound Pressure Level||94 dB, 1 Watt @ 1 Meter|
|Power Sources||100-240 volt AC universal power supply, two 12 volt (sealed and maintenance-free) lead acid batteries included|