Step-by-step instructions and answers to your FAQs.
NewsMaker is a very easy to use platform with endless possibilities.
|This collection of step-by-step instructions is here to help you along the away. We love feedback too!|
Features available in the Academic Subscription
• 5GB Online storage per user
• Online portfolio service
• Teacher features in portfolio service
• Remote collaboration feature
Academic- Users can collaborate remotely with classmates or with collaborators via "Invite By Email" Feature
Retail- Users can only invite collaborators via "Invite By Email" feature
• Class setup (teacher-student link) - Only available in the Academic Subscription
1. Go to the website: www.NewsMaker.tv
2. Sign in using the student's account, the one supplied in your initial email setup.
3. Click on Account Setting.
What will they be doing and what does it look like?
|Collaborating||Students will be working in groups within their classrooms, with students in other buildings, and with persons outside the district to solve problems, discuss, debate, share, etc.|
|Communicating||Student will share their learning with their teachers, peers and community using a variety of media|
|Creating||Students will use productivity, multimedia, and web tools to create evidence of their learning.|
|Basic productivity||Students will be able to use basic productivity tools to complete daily tasks and to help organize their work on the district's file servers and hosted environments.|
|Independent learning||Students will learn content at their own pace and have the ability to explore related topics as they desire.|